Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Teagan and Love

Teagan: Mom... I'm going to marry Joanne
Me: Oh yeah? How come?
Teagan: I love her. She always gives me candy.
Me: Oh yeah?
Teagan: Mom, when are YOU going to get married again?
Me: Huh?
Teagan: WHEN are you going to get married again?
Me: What do you mean?  What would Daddy do?
Teagan: He would just go to work.
Me: You BET he would... He would have a LOT to pay for. (ha ha)

******

Teagan was in the other room writing a valentine to Joanne. Since he can't actually write, he was just scribbling on a paper while saying what he was "writing" down. He didn't know I was standing in the doorway listening to him.

Dear Joanne,
I love you so much. I want you to be my valentine and want to live with you. I love you because you always give me candy and my mom always says "no".
Love,
Teagan

1 comment: