Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day Mums

Happy Mother's Day to our mother's who are so far away and still manage to take care of us some how. :) And to the women who love our children just as much as we do.

Happy Mother's Day to my selfless Mother who would give up her life to help me whenever I needed it! Here is a pic of one us and one of my favorite trips with you. It was a fun little girls trip. Something I don't do very often (if at all). We had a fun night of laughing and laughing and some good long talks on the long drive with just the two of us.




Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful, Chicago Cubs Mother-In-Law whom I miss dearly. I also miss walking over to her house and chatting with her whenever I want. Thank you for all of the care packages. We love getting surprises from home!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend (we are a day ahead of the US). Our family went hiking on Saturday with our friends Bodra & Jasmin and their little girl Faeryn. Jeremy works with Bodra and Jasmin and I have started hanging out during the day with our kids. It has been so great to have them here and to have friends to hang out with. They are pictured below. There is also some cute pictures of Steffan. He fell asleep in the carrier Jeremy was wearing. I thought we didn't have our camera when we were up on the mountain, so I didn't take pics until we were almost done. :(
My boys made me a card. Teagan wrote on it and when I asked him what it said, he said, "Happy Mother's Day! I love you. Don't get mad." Isn't that sad? Kinda funny, but mostly sad. I asked him if I get mad a lot and he said I do. :( I guess I should work on that. I also received some beautiful tulips which are my favorite! Jeremy got up early with the boys so I could sleep in. He also did the dishes and vacuumed and made french toast for breakfast. Thank you JJ! We went to church and the priesthood members taught all the classes and had hot coco and bikki's (cookies) after church for the Mother's. Tate managed to run around and get people to give him cookies. ha ha We also all got cute little flowers made for us as well. It was really nice!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day! Thank you for being such a good mom to my cute little grand kids. Thanks for the trip it was a good one for me too. Something that we don't do hardly at all. :D Love you, Thanks for being a GREAT daughter. Happy Mother's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete