Thursday, November 8, 2012

Mae-Mae Goober

When Tate was just starting to talk he always called any car that had to do with "Cars" the movie, "Mae-Mae" after Mater. Now he knows all their names but sometimes, even still, we find all of us calling characters in the movie "Mae-Mae". When Teagan had these skates, he wanted nothing to do with them. I tried to put them on him and Teagan didn't like how unstable he felt in them. He wore them once and never asked to wear them again. I've never tried putting them on Tate, but today Tate brought them to me and asked me to put the Mae-Mae skates on him. Surprisingly he wore them for about 30 minutes around the house and didn't really fall in them (which if you know his nature of constant falling or hurting himself is in and of itself a Miracle). He was still wearing his pajamas when he asked me and luckily it matched perfectly. ;) Plus he is such a little poser. He makes me laugh! I just love this little tato-bug.


No comments:

Post a Comment