Monday, November 5, 2012

Steffan's 1st Birthday Photo Shoot

Jeremy left yesterday to go to Sydney for the week for training at work which means a "LONG" week for me. Fortunately I have awesome ward members who have offered to bring me dinner, have me over for dinner and let me drop my kids off for a few hours so that I can have a break. I am SO THANKFUL for them. I couldn't have asked for a better ward to be in. On Friday I am driving up to Sydney with the boys to pick Jeremy up and stay in the temple accommodations overnight. We were invited to our friend Sofia's sealing on Saturday and it just worked out that Jeremy's Young Men's group will be there Saturday morning to do baptism's. And then we will go back to Sydney again next Tuesday to go pick Joey up. Yipeee! Our first visitor!

Back to my week... to start my Monday off, I decided to do a little birthday photo shoot for Steffan's one year birthday coming up in a couple of weeks. I set it up in our dining room today and I might have well have set up a "Don't Touch" war zone because the boys wanted to play with it all day. I even Skyped with my mom so she could watch the whole thing. She even helped get the boys attention in telling them to smile. It was like she was here with me. :) I think the pictures turned out so dang cute! I really love them. I even turned one of them into a birthday invite.

 

 

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the one of Steffan and Tate, where Tate's head is down. So freakin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just realized that there was only one picture of Steffan and Tate so I didn't really have to describe what Tate was doing... My bad :)

      Delete
  2. I love the picture of Tate in the hat that is sooooooo CUTE!!! Steffan looks like a little "newsie" in his hat and the 3 boys pic are way too CUTE!!! Oh used "cute" too many times, but they are!

    ReplyDelete