Monday, February 25, 2013

Just for laughs

The realistic conversation and yelling that goes along in our car as we are driving Jeremy to work because it costs $8 a day to park. Isn't that lame?

Teagan: You "Peen-chunk, Poo-Chah!"
(Teagan thinks that he won't get in trouble if he makes up words that mean nothing when taunting Tate)
Me: Teagan, stop calling Tate names.
Tate (to Teagan): You're stupid. Stupid baby!
Me: Tate!
Teagan: I'm not calling him names. I said it to the trees.
Tate: I will CUT your trees down Teagan.

-----

A question I hadn't anticipated yet at the age of 4.
Teagan: Mommy how does the baby get in your belly?
(Teagan looking at me VERY intently and quietly waiting for my answer. I felt like his little eyes were burning a hole in my brain.)
Me: Uhhhhhh... Go ask daddy.
Teagan: Walking in to our bedroom to ask daddy... "Daddy- How does the baby get into mommy's belly when there's a baby in there?"
Daddy: (looking up at me with blank stares and laughing a bit) You'll find out when your older.

-----

Me: Tate! Why is there hot dog in my shoe?!!
Jeremy: (laughing) and then says, "When did we have hot dogs?"

1 comment:

  1. Bahahaha!"I will CUT your trees down"..haha loving brothers they are!

    ReplyDelete