Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Valentine's Love 2013

What a wonderful Valentine's Day this year. I know they don't really celebrate it here in Australia, but WE do and I plan to continue to do that even if we are on the other side of the world.

Jeremy got up early with the boys today and then ran to the store and brought home some beautiful roses. He made heart shaped pancakes for all of us for breakfast and helped me get ready for our Valentine party for pre-school. What a fun way to start our V-day!




Pre-school was really fun today. Eli comes to pre-school on Thursdays with us, so I'm glad he got to be there for the big party (you can see in my previous "school" post).

Sent the following E-card to my hubby (below), gave our kids Angry Bird Juice with a valentine card (didn't get a chance to take a photo before they tore into it)... and then we finished off our night with the most amazing and awesome dinner at the Travers house (my Aussie mum). She went all out and made Butter Chicken (one of our favorites since we've moved here), homemade lasagna, salad, french bread, Brandy Snaps with blueberries for dessert AND Pumpkin Pie (which by the way was the BEST pumpkin pie I have EVER eaten... Hands down... seriously!) AND she even made hot chips (french fries) for the kids. Our kids fell asleep and we stayed for awhile chatting with each other. It was such a fun night! I'm so grateful that we have people here that love us. Australia is for sure our second home now! I need to remember to bring my camera when we go over there so that we have some photos with their family. Be Ready when I come again Joanne! :)
Click to play this Smilebox greeting

1 comment: