Wednesday, October 10, 2012

floriade with daddy

I took my boys to Floriade but it was not half as fun as when the boys went with their daddy. I didn't buy ice cream - candy - donut holes, play games, get the boys tattoos of spiders, pay $25 to ride the ferris wheel, etc. They had even changed the animals we saw at the petting zoo last time to a reptile petting zoo. The boys got to pet a real life baby crocodile along with all sorts of snakes and lizards. Isn't that cool? (even though I didn't care too much to touch all of them)

One of my new Filipina friends hired me to take mother/daughter photos at Floriade and Jeremy went with us and took the boys to do their own thing while I took pictures. We met up to do a few things and I snapped a few shots of them. You can look for more pictures of their photo shoot on my photo blog.

What a fun, fun day! It is always more fun with daddy!




Tate started dating my clients daughter. They hit it off during our photo shoot. I kept telling him it was very unprofessional of him. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment