Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sam's Baptism

Sam's baptism was tonight. It was really cool to see all of the people that came to support the baptism tonight and what a great network and great people Sam and his family have met and associate with now because of Jordan's courage to invite his friend to learn more about the Gospel. The whole experience has really made an impression on me... in fact, there are so many people that have made an impact on me since I've been here that I can't even begin a list to name them all.

Here is a picture of Jordan, Jeremy and Sam.
PS. Am I driving everyone nuts with all of my photo "editing" experiments/creations? It's getting a little crazy, I admit, but I can't stop editing photos. It's so much fun!

Here is Sam with the missionaries that taught him the discussions (i believe), Jordan, Jeremy and Sam's family.
*PS. Jeremy was also honored to do Sam's confirmation the next day at church.

No comments:

Post a Comment