Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Halloweenie

Although I don't believe that Halloween is that big of a deal in Australia, I still wanted to do some fun stuff with the boys. We haven't built it up too much though because I don't want them to be disappointed if it's not as big with the whole dressing up and trick or treating like in the US.


I'm pretty sure that Teagan didn't ever actually get an entire spider made on his plate because he was so excited to eat it.

Our door looked cute for about 3-4 days before the boys slowly pulled the hair, eyes, and mouth down. :(


I drew a spider and pumpkin on some construction paper and then tore some other construction paper up and let them glue it on their picture and then we hung it up on our front window for everyone to see that comes up to our front door.


1 comment:

  1. Cute! I'm so bad about decorating for holidays. I need to start!

    ReplyDelete