Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Costumes

Our first Halloween in Australia felt a little dim. We didn't do much other than the small Halloween activities we did through out the month. We actually drove around a lot tonight and I didn't see more than 10 Trick-or-Treater's. We didn't have ONE trick-or-treater come to our home even though we bought some things to give out. We had been out and about running around at the mall all day today and so the boys were too tired to even carve or decorate the pumpkin I bought. At least they dressed up for a minute and we took a few pictures in the back yard.




Fruit Jelly Mini Cups: This is what I bought to give out to the 'treaters' tonight. Have you ever seen them before? It is basically a bite size container of jello, but they call it "jelly" here in Australia. You peel the top back and squeeze the bottom to push up the 'jelly' and slurp it down. {homemade jello tastes better in my opinion} However, since we didn't even have ONE person come and {I couldn't even see anyone treating}, I guess we will save them for Teagan's birthday if they last that long.


No comments:

Post a Comment