Friday, April 13, 2012

MIA

I can't believe it's been 3 weeks since I posted last. I've been doing so good. I've been MIA since we found a house and have been busy unpacking and cleaning, etc. Ugh! Please tell me I won't have to do that again any time too soon. I'm all 'moved & packed' out! I'm also sad that we moved out of our old ward, but am happy that we now have another equally wonderful ward. Our new ward had people coming over and calling us before we even attended the ward. I forgot how wonderful and different it is to attend a ward outside of Utah. Everyone in Utah already has so much family near by that their ward doesn't become their family like in other places. I don't think we would have had the same warm experience moving to a new country if we didn't have the network of the church. It has renewed my testimony of the organization of the church and how amazing it truly is. Our wards have really gone above and beyond of magnifying their service to us. I'm so grateful for their kindness and friendship and for all of the time they've taken out of their days to help us.

I'm also sad to report that all the pictures and videos I've taken for the last month have been deleted and erased by the wonderful Teagan. :( So, I don't have pictures to put up of anything recent.

Catching up: Here is some of the Green family photos we took right before we left in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment