Friday, April 20, 2012

Sydney Opera House & Sydney Harbor Bridge

The Sydney Opera House is just as amazing as you would expect. But, I also LOVE architecture and buildings. We weren't able to go do the tour with the kids, because there are many stairs you have to go up and down and the prams (strollers) wouldn't have made it. They do tours at the opera house every 30 minutes through out the day and then they take a pic of you inside the opera house. I had never seen the inside before and it is simply beautiful! Here is a picture of it. I want to do the tour before we leave Australia. I also want to make sure we go to a showing at the Opera House while we are here too!
The Sydney Harbor Bridge is the next thing I want to do. You can climb up the side and see the amazing site of Sydney! Doesn't it look amazing?! When you are riding the water taxi's there, you can see all the people climbing up. One day I will be putting my own pictures up here of ME & JER climbing the bridge. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment