Thursday, April 26, 2012

Funny things from Teagan


Teagan starts off a lot of stories with, “When I was a little boy…”
And even funnier... he sometimes starts off stories telling me, "When you were a little boy, before you were a girl..."

J: Do you want to have a wife one day?
Tee: No
J: Why not?
Tee: Only bad boys have them.
J: Is daddy a bad boy?
Tee: No.
J: Do you want to have kids one day?
Tee: Yes.
J: Are you going to yell at them like daddy yells at you?
Tee: No. I’m going to be nice to them.
J: Are you going to spank them?
Tee: No.
J: What are you going to do when they’re naughty?
Tee: I’m going to put them in the back yard and tell them to be nice.
J: What about if they hit their brother?
Tee: I’m going to sp… I’m going to have their mommy do it.

Teagan hurt himself when he was running around chasing Jeremy and Tate and got hit in the eye. Teagan ran up to Jeremy and started crying and telling him to look at his eye and Jeremy said,
J: It’s OK.
Tee: No it’s not.
Jeremy looks at it again and says---
J: You’re right. We are going to have to take your eye ball out. Go have mommy look at it.
Me: Yep, get me a spoon. I’m going to have to take it out.
Teagan started laughing and then I appeared that I was really going to get a spoon and the smile faded from his face and as he backed away from me he said, “Mom you’re not helping me!”

3 comments: