Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Oh what to do...

It's sooooo nice! It's almost 8:30pm here and I have had two hours all to myself to do whatever I want!!! That is RARE! All of my boys, including the 'big' one, fell asleep at 6:30pm. I might regret how early it was when everyone wakes up at 5am, but I'm enjoying every second of it for right now. We have to go back to the basics on some days when thinking of activities to do. I miss being a kid sometimes! When did I get old? I think I got old the second I had kids. How ironic is that?

 Finger Painting: While we were breaking down boxes in the back yard, we let the kids play with finger paints. They had a lot of fun!


 Sydney Water Pad: I wish we would've taken pictures of all the water stuff they had walking around in Sydney. It put all the water pads in Utah to shame. They were awesome! Even the adults were having fun. We are going to Sydney this weekend to go to the temple, but it will probably be too cold to play in the water. We are switching off on who goes to the session so that one of us can watch the kids. We got an annual pass to the Wildlife park and Aquarium so we have stuff to go do while we are there. This is what we are doing for our 4 year anniversary! Ironically, we will be spending it separated from each other all day. lol ...but it's for a good cause. :)

Toilet Papering: We gave the boys two cooking spoons and let them put the toilet paper on the spoon handles and use it as a spool. Then they got to run all over the place with 8 rolls of toilet paper. It didn't last as long as I'd hoped, but at least it entertained everyone for a bit.

Forts & Caves: Ahhh, those were the days, right?

3 comments:

  1. Those were a few of the fun days we had. Miss you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember the awesome caves we would make under the pool table and in the den that would stretch across the whole room? Good times:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes holly. I don't know if Ive ever seen a cooler one than the ones we made! We we brilliant!

    ReplyDelete