Sunday, August 5, 2012

How it all began...

I was looking through my old blog and came across this awesome pic's of me and Jeremy on our first date. We went out on our first date on Halloween. Jeremy was dressed up like a beer girl in a dress and I was dressed up like a mobster. I had been dressed up like that all day at work and changed in to the bare minimum of my costume to go out in public for dinner. I remember I was cringing inside about Jeremy's costume but of course didn't say anything until after we were married. ha ha Jeremy's roommates also dressed up like girls and we all went out in a big group. We ate at Chilli's and then went to a couple of haunted houses after.

Tara's Costume Awesomeness?
5 Star Rating
Plus, I had a gun!
So... make that a 6 Star Rating

Jeremy's Costume Awesomeness?
I will let the public decide.
Keep in mind that his beer girl boobs were coming out all night and he kept shoving them back in. Also remember that he was walking in heels like a guy. ;)

I think the question you're looking for is, just "HOW" did it all begin?

 I'm just kidding honey. I love you more than life itself!

1 comment:

  1. I knew there was something I liked about you Jeremy. "Nice Legs" :D

    ReplyDelete