Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Tee-Tee Did It

I don't have very many conversations that make enough sense to put up of Tate, but I had one today.

Tate: Mommy... cereal mommy
Me: Tate I don't like to give you cereal because you always dump it on the floor and make a big mess.
(Both boys like me to give them Crunchy Nut cereal in a cup and like to eat it dry/no milk)

Tate: I no make mess mommy.
Me: Ok Tate. Please eat it and don't let any cereal get on the floor. (...knowing well enough the inevitable is going to happen.)

***About 5 minutes later...***

Tate comes back in the kitchen and says...

Tate: Mommy... Big Mess... I did it mommy.

Me: Shocker
(I walked out into the living room to see it.)

Me: Tate, it makes me really mad that you dumped out all your cereal when I asked you not to.

Tate: Tee-Tee Did It!
Me: No... You did it.
Tate (In a high pitched, innocent voice): I did it???
Me: Yeah, you told me you did.
Tate: Why?
Me: You tell me why.
Tate: Tee-Tee Did It!

No comments:

Post a Comment